Marketing Director Iberia
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Do you want to be part of building a new company, transform the way we do marketing and revamp a portfolio of strong legacy brands through new growth innovations, moving into new product categories, markets and new digital business models? This is your chance!
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- Flexible working time and remote working opportunity
- Multicultural, dynamic and entrepreneur environment full of development opportunities
- Great atmosphere in a team of ‘best in class’ professionals
About the job
The Marketing Lead in Iberia owns the Marketing vision and strategy for this market unit. Working closely with the market GM and the Group CMO to anchor the company brands and to ensure sustainable profitable business growth, as well as global consistency and local relevancy.
As Marketing Director you report into the General Manager and are an active member of the market unit leadership team. You lead a portfolio of 10 well-known brands with a team of 9 marketers & digital specialists.
- Development and execution of brand marketing plans, including innovation, activation and media planning.
- Build brand equity through brand positioning, marketing mix and communication strategy.
- Management of A&P budgets and sales forecasting.
- Develop renovation & innovation roadmap to deliver (profitable) growth, aligning with global marketing and other market units to create synergies.
- Drafting convincing trade and consumer stories and developing detailed brand activity and activation plans
- Building a true partnership with your agencies getting the best out of them.
- Establishment of agile ways of working in cross functional teams to deliver better and faster.
- Drive the consumer journey from inspiration to shopping baskets.
- Creation and ownership of a powerful and innovative digital marketing plan with execution across all relevant touchpoints.
- Manage input into and the relationship with Shopper & Customer Marketing for the brands portfolio, including defining and managing competitive pricing and promotional strategies across channels
- Drive continuous improvement, tracking brands’ performance at a market, segment and customer level and measure A&P ROI.
- Monitor and analyze market and competitor performance/activities in order to inform long term forecasting decisions through concrete assumptions.
- Lead cross-functional project teams and work closely with Business Operations to ensure alignment and consistency in go-to-market strategy
- Work closely with Customer Development to deliver compelling customer facing brand plans and drive perfect execution of agreed activity plans at shopfloor.
- Minimum of 12 years relevant experience as marketing director or group marketing manager.
- Experience as member of leadership teams (min 4 years).
- Proven mastery of bridging all marketing communication tools: digital, PR, media and activation towards compelling brand strategies
- Experienced with new ways of working in marketing (sprints, collaborative)
- Knowledge of the Spanish and Portuguese markets.
- Proficient in Spanish and English is a must, Portuguese is valuable.
- The skills, personality and experience to truly listen to our customers, consumers and business stakeholders.
- You challenge the status quo and constantly look for opportunities for innovation and new growth.
- A real founders mentality and entrepreneurial mind-set.
- You are curious, like to experiment (build – measure – learn) and are not afraid to take risks.
- Experience working closely and effectively with digital teams, global marketing and our customers.
- We need people who know the value of building relationships and the ability to support at all levels.
- Strong Can-Do mentality – someone who doesn’t give up easily and gets things done against all odds.
- Performance mindset – someone who tracks results in real time and drives continuous improvement.
You will be joining the world’s largest plant-based nutrition company that operates in over 95 countries. We are building a sustainable business that delivers a positive social impact wherever we can. You can find out more about us here.
So, if you are a people person, believe in a Better Plant Based-Future and connect with our core values of Performance, Passion, and Care, click the easy apply button below!