New Century, KS
About the Role!
As PSM Coordinator, you are responsible for the implementation and coordination of the elements of PSM, RMP and CAA 608 programs, regulatory compliance and the integrity of the industrial refrigerant systems, including ammonia and other cooling process systems.
This is a full-time, permanent hourly position.
- Maintain a working knowledge of PSM (14 elements), RMP, CAA 608 and applicable state and federal rules and regulations.
- Implement PSM programs and ensure that regulatory requirements are met.
- Provide direction and assist the manufacturing facility in developing, implementing and sustaining facility specific policies, procedures, programs and training to achieve and maintain compliance with Health & Safety and environmental laws and regulations.
- Conduct routine meetings with designated refrigeration personnel.
- Provide technical and high level PSM related training as required..
- Conduct audits and inspections of facility performance and activities.
- Associates Degree required.
- 3+ years experience leading and coordinating PSM and RMP activities.
- Communication skills, both written and verbal.