IT Delivery Manager – Digital Marketing
Role: IT Delivery Manager – Digital Marketing
Location – Bangalore/Bengaluru, India
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
About the role!
With overall accountability in the scoped SAP Finance areas, the IT Delivery Manager – Digital Marketing is responsible to for delivering:
- Work closely with the Business Process Teams from Digital Marketing to create and deliver against a Business Roadmap
- IT Project Management of Changes in an Agile / DevOps delivery approach.
- IT Support Operations - Ensure Service Levels are met via Structured governance and ad-hoc intervention as needed.
Scope: Sitecore Content Management and Digital Asset Management Platforms, Salesforce Marketing Cloud and DMP.
IT Business Partnering:
- Bring Digital Marketing IT Domain Expertise to the table – enable the Marketing org. to build a IT Demand Roadmap.
- Show industry best practises in the Digital Marketing IT areas
- Own the E2E Technical solution across the Digital Marketing IT Platforms
- Validate Partner solution to ensure it is aligned with the Upfield vision and processes
- Challenge Partner Design and Cost to ensure alignment with Upfield priorities
IT Project Management
- Manage delivery of all IT demand in the Digital Marketing Platforms via IT Partner teams
- Leverage and/or enforce usage of established Upfield IT Project and Change Management processes using an Agile / Devops Approach
- Drive visibility of process of projects via usage of Dashboards and Reports
- Plan and Manage Project risks to ensure Timely and on cost delivery of projects.
- Work closely with Demand Delivery teams to ensure that the changes meet Business and Technology Standards Requirements.
IT Operations Governance:
- Ensure IT Partners’ achievement of Support Service Levels via Structured Governance
- Manage Business Escalations and drive resolution via intervention as needed.
- Drive and deliver alignment of IT Operational SLAs to the Marketing Function’s SLAs
- Ensure adequately updated Solution Documentation is in place and in play.
- Drive reduction of operational issues via Problem Management
- Reduce IT Operational Costs
- Business – Digital Marketing Teams
- Global Process Owners – Launch to Grow
- IT Partners
- Enterprise Architects