Digital insights and analytics Trainee
Digital Insight and Analytics Trainee (6 months)
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
About the Role
Upfield is looking for an Insight & Analytics Trainee who is ready to initiate the career in marketing or media analytics. Someone who can deliver analytics and insights on media performance, who can own media reporting dashboards, gather the insight to influence media strategy, media systems and creative / content. Someone responsible for maintaining dashboards, measurement and reporting processes, and creating ad hoc reports on media performance across paid channels, eCommerce, website and others. Someone who brings energy and positivity to the workplace, who is ready to dive into the platforms and the data, and who prides themselves on excellent execution.
You’ll be part of a digitally focused media team in Spain, in the wider marketing department, as well as part of a community of experts across markets. You’ll collaborate across the wider team and be the go-to person delivering analytics and insight, recommending optimizations to improve test and campaign strategies. You’re excited to join us for that transformation, not just when the hard work is done.
- Manage data analysis across marketing technologies, identifying opportunities to optimize and improve media campaigns and assess test performance
- Maintain and develop internal measurement reporting systems;
- Champion test and learn approach by quantifying and challenging hypotheses and assumptions. Demonstrated use of test and learn, a/b, and/or multivariate testing tools. Communicate the ‘so what’ from our analysis and data. What should the next step be?
- Extract data from range of systems, including Google Analytics 360, Salesforce Social Studio, DV360, Facebook, and search tools.
- You are detail-oriented, balancing comfort in ambiguity with attention to underlying details, and have a sense of urgency to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- You like to work independently and efficiently, but enjoy collaborating across a wider team of stakeholders (e.g., brand managers, team of media execution experts)
- You are curious! Questions motivate you more than answers, and you are excited to continue learning in the rapidly evolving technology landscape
- You are excited about the prospect of diving into the details of the data, finding solutions and making them happen
- You have an ever-growing interest in Internet technologies, current online trends, and marketing tactics (search, social, SEO, programmatic, emailing, etc.)
- You have experience in marketing analytics with a focus on digital channels and eCommerce
- You have excellent communication skills with different audiences at various levels in the organization (technical and non-technical)
Professional skills & experience
- You have a Bachelor’s degree.
- You have strong skills in critical thinking, analytics and communicating insights
- You are highly familiar with dashboarding solutions e.g. Google Sheets and Data Studio,
- You have superior Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, etc.) and PowerPoint skills
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed!