SAP TPM Analyst - Fixed Contract
SAP TPM Analyst
About the Role!
The SAP TPM Analyst is a 6 Month Fixed Contract role.
The Analyst is an Ad-Hoc resource, and manages calls with internal European stakeholders. The SAP TPM Analyst is comfortable working with European time zones.
- Act on behalf of Canadian team as primary liaison with Global TPM IT Team
- Includes Upfield IT, Wipro, and other 3rd Party consultants such as PWC or Accenture
- Project Manager on the following initiatives
- Current SAP TPM Issues list
- Manage deployment of new SAP TPM Capabilities built by Global Team
- Provide Project Status updates to Canadian TPM Leadership Team (Weekly or as requested)
- TPM Administration Manager
- Responsible for the ongoing maintenance of the SAP TPM administration
- Ensure STAR reporting cube is provided accurate TPM data feeds on key trade metrics
- Coordinate and ensure delivery of any necessary TPM Training requirements
- Act as primary contact for TPM User Support with the field Key Account Managers (KAM’s)
- Ensure SNOW tickets are opened and get resolution
- Communicate any relevant TPM messages to the KAM’s (Outages, downtime, issues etc.)
- Build, maintain, distribute reports generated from TPM and/or STAR reporting systems to support sales, finance and deductions teams.
- Diploma or Bachelor's degree. Will consider Associate's degree.
Ready to Apply?
Click the Apply button below. If you don't have an updated CV, apply with your latest resume and send a note to Janelle.Arza@upfield.com to start considering you for the role.