Digital Marketing Lead - Nordics
Digital Marketing Lead
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
About the Role
Upfield is looking for a Digital Marketing Lead to lead our transformational online agenda in Nordic and Baltic. Someone who is confident to drive end-to-end planning and execution of media tests, scale campaigns and eCommerce. Someone who can work with our Brand Managers to build inspiring and robust strategies that build awareness and affinity for our brands, and work with a team of channel specialists to execute test and campaigns flawlessly. Someone who is motivated by a deep focus on test and learn to understand what motivates our consumers and customers, who can act fast and flexibly to scale what works. Someone who brings energy, positivity and action to their work, who can inspire and motivate, and is excited to jump into the detail of data and media platforms to coach the brand team.
You will have the opportunity to have real flexibility and be autonomous in your role driving forward and testing programmes whilst working with leading edge digital partners
- Develop Communications plans for brand portfolio, working closely with Brand Managers to guide media priorities which serve brand plans
- Develop test plans which address key brand questions, learning before launching campaigns
- Execute (with channel execution experts, internally or in agencies) tests and campaigns across digital media platforms
- Work with Brand Managers to ensure content for digital channels is developed rapidly and effectively
- Manage social media execution, driving great consumer engagement through organic and paid
- Manage SEO and Search execution to capture and grow consumer demand for Upfield’s brands
- Manage programmatic media execution, driving consumer awareness to purchase of Upfield’s brands
- Manage eCommerce activation to drive eCommerce sales
- Oversee media execution in non-digital channels to ensure integrated planning and activation
- Ensure excellence in all media activity, both tests and campaigns, through daily optimisations and continually challenging the status quo to drive actionable insights which will fuel our brands’ growth
- Drive innovative measurement solutions to ensure Upfield achieves business objectives and to support our relationships by developing and implementing business plans with retailers and media partners, and with our Brand, Shopper Marketing and Sales teams
- Present Upfield as the strategic digital partner of choice with Retailers, sharing insights, and developing collaborative programmes as eCommerce champion
- Drive and contribute to the eCommerce strategy, ensuring great foundations to drive effective retailer performance marketing and new channel growth
- Ensure Customer Marketing budget and planning is aligned to drive digital strategy and spend commitments
- Define Traffic acquisition and management strategy for Upfield portfolio. Demonstrate step change in traffic, and quality of user journey
- Plan and implement brand websites, aligned to the ECRM strategy
- Lead the up-skilling and education of wider teams in everything digital, to deliver the Upfield growth agenda
- Develop and communicate the digital, media and eCommerce strategy and performance of this to the wider business
- You have deep understanding of how to execute with excellence in digital media, as well as in eCommerce. Your experience covers the breadth of digital media execution as well as omni-channel media planning
- You have the skills, personality and experience to truly listen to our customers, consumers and business stakeholders. This is a specialist digital role, but it’s a marketing role first and foremost.
- You are experienced in working in cross-functional teams to drive best-in-class execution, inspiring and motivating a high energy, action oriented team (internally and with external partners) that includes creative expertise, eCommerce specialists, website and media channel specialists
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!