At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Care and Passion define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities. Our mission at Upfield is to continue to be the largest plant based consumer packed goods and to remove all plastix by 2025.
From the outside we might look like a traditional business, but inside our marketing is on a rocket ship to insurgency and that’s why we need YOU!
About the Role!
As a Brand Manager at Upfield you will be the driving force behind delighting our consumers with our natural healthy plant based products and ensuring that everyone is talking about them!
Working with the Marketing director for your market or global brand you will have your finger on the pulse of the consumer. You read what they read and where they read it, eat what they eat. You are grounded in their world and reality and are excited to bring products and brand experiences to their world using all media channels with an emphasis on digital that are relevant, timely and engaging.
Operational excellence comes easily to you – you are just as comfortable with the latest sales by SKU as you are with a discussion on the creative idea behind our brands. You love numbers and know and understand the patterns in data to bring insight to the table. In fact you are completely absorbed with analysing all data points and instigate an insurgent approach to consumer tests to find the sweet spot, to make our brands fly.
We are data driven and provide state of the art tools to equip you e.g. Salesforce and Marketing Cloud, to win.
You are experienced in working in an international environment and have a good balance of global strategy and driving local initiatives. Collaboration to bring the very best result is in your nature – it’s about getting the win for Upfield and our Consumer.
Positivity is in your DNA – high/focused energy drives you and ignites those around you to do great things. Let’s face it, you’re a bit of a magnet for talent…
- Own the performance for your brand – accountable for the P&L and for translating ideas into action
- Own every element of your brand from the equity, strategy, performance and profitability
- Deliver game changing brand strategy that brings the consumer into our brands and delivers loyalty and commitment to achieve business goals
- Leading and loving landing brilliant execution in digital, PR and in-store – drive our brand awareness via owned and earned channels, working to create and run successful influencer events.
- Into the data zone – you love to dig into the data and uncover the insight jewels
- Innovation is at the heart, you work across all functions to build best tasting products that tell a story the consumer and customer cannot ignore with winning financials.
- Work to raise brand awareness/maintain image and ensure best in class across your market/Brand(s) with integrated sales & marketing plans, tools and creative assets.
- Champion consumer insights throughout the organization to ensure sustainable growth of the business and optimal brands’ equity.
- Work with Sales as one team – listen and learn continuously to improve our mix and impact in market.
- Marketing or Business Degree
- Proven experience of Digital Marketing / Media experience with a real digital Native Mindset
- FMCG brand experience and capability with a track record of nurturing and growing brands
- Experience of doing things with a progressive, original approach – you are unique after all….
- 360 Marketing communications experience
- Fully understand the commercial journey and possess strong financial acumen
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!