Interim Supply Chain Finance Analyst - 6 months
Period of 6 months, working from home
Job Purpose – Upfield’s sets the standard for a plant based future and therefore revises all of her business processes. One of the key elements in this transformation is our innovations. We are on the lookout for a hands-on SC Financial Analyst who likes to join us in this journey...
Commodities, packaging Materials and converting these materials into a final product are the biggest cost in Upfield profit and loss. As SC Finance Analyst you are responsible for accurately estimating these cost for Upfield Innovation and Private Label projects. Besides, you will bring visibility on the performance of current product portfolio with right tools and reporting.
We are looking for an interim/temporary SC Finance Analyst for a period of 6 months maximum.
About the role
- Working with the Portfolio & Innovation team to estimate the COGS of our innovations;
- Being a part of the cross-functional team and business partner to bring visibility on end-to-end Supply Chain cost for the projects.
- Share relevant business insights between the previously calculated estimations and the actuals and continuously improve FCST accuracy.
- Building reports & tools to bring visibility on profitability for our current product portfolio
- Consolidating the innovation business cases and creating a Country – Project matrix overview.
- Master in Supply Chain/ Finance/ Business Administration/ Engineering;
- 5-7 years in FMCG and Supply chain experience in preferred;
- Experience in financial, operational and business partnering roles
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with ability to respond under pressure
- Experience of working in cross functional teams within a matrix environment desirable
- Strong analytical bias and Microsoft Excel skills (Macros)
- SAP/HANA required
- PowerPoint required
You as professional are experienced in influencing senior stakeholders and (internal) business partners. Alsol, you have a strong work ethic, resilience in the face of pressure and you are a team player.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#Upfield #Upfielders #LI-MR1