Supply Chain Finance Controller – South Asia & SEA/FEA
The scope of the role includes the operations in Pakistan, Sri Lanka, India, Malaysia and Thailand. Supply Chain Finance Controller responsibilities mentioned below will cover the activities based on those countries.
- Reviewing monthly production results related to 3PM production
- Develop tools and reports to provide better cost transparency for 3PM operations in the region
- Logistics Cost performance management
- Improve the Logistics forecast accuracy through understanding of cost drivers/ flows
- Driving cost reduction agenda
- Controlling Business Waste performance delivery
- Establishing controls for managing business waste
Supply Chain Overheads
- Supply Chain Overheads Controlling
- Managing overheads budget of the Asia region with budgeting, controlling, reporting, preparing variance analysis.
- Understanding 3P manufacturing contracts and working on cost reduction initiatives together with Supply chain and Procurement teams
- Providing financial support for Asia sourcing strategy development
- Working with Supply Chain teams for Factory and Logistics network optimization projects
- Working for Supply Chain finance requirements of the New SAP design
- Integrating Asia to global SC Finance way of working and supporting SU-MSO-Principle models
- Degree in accounting, finance or equivalent;
- Over 3+ years of experience in financial, operational and business partnering roles
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with ability to respond under pressure
- Experience of working in cross functional teams within a matrix environment desirable
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders.
- Flexible and open minded, quick to adapt to changing requirements
- Strong communication and report writing skills - Fluent spoken and written English is required
- Very strong work ethic, resilience in the face of pressure, good team player, ability to meet multiple stretching deadlines
- Strong analytical bias and Microsoft Excel skills
- PowerPoint capability
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.