Talent Acquisition Specialist (6 month contract)
Are you the type of Recruiter that loves to be creative when it comes to uncovering Talent in the Market? Do you go further than just Linkedin, or do you believe that for FMCG Linkedin is all you need? There is not one truth, looking forward to hear your view!
You will partner with Katarzyna our Talent Lead in Eastern Europe, together you ensure that our Hiring Teams have access to the best talent across the region. You are an integral part of the local team, and we will help you to understand the business so you can do what you do best: Find the best talent to match our business needs and help them through our recruitment process. You are also part of the global Talent Acquisition Team, together we have one mission: Making Talent Acquisition awesome at Upfield!
We want you to be creative in this role, use your full sourcing potential and perhaps also teach us a thing or two! The vacancies you will work on vary from Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain and IT and also finance.
Your day-to-day activities will be based on these pillars:
- Be a Business partner for our Hiring Managers and HR colleagues and take the lead to fill their vacancies on time
- Research and build strategies for talent pooling and market research, as well as market mapping and competitor analysis.
- Match and review candidates into pipelines for current open position and cultivating talent pools for future hiring needs, keeping our ATS and CRM up to date and filled with diverse candidates that hold the necessary experience, skills, and competencies
- Engage with candidates, providing top class candidate experience while being introduced into Upfield exciting world of opportunities
Ideally, you spent some time in Recruiting Agency, and now looking for an in-house role. You know the dynamics of the recruitment process, you know the heat of deadlines, you have seen all the complexity and hard-to-find combinations - and only the sky is the limit for you when you search for ‘the ONE’.
Being proficient with all the searching tools and building pipelines you are now willing to take it to the next level and have an actual impact on sourcing strategy. You want to become a Strategic Partner for the TA team, HR, and Hiring Managers in identifying perfect matches.
You are a people person, you believe in our Better Plant Based-Future Mission and live with Performance, Passion, and Care values, you will be a proud ambassador of Upfield able to attract candidates and pass them the insurgent vibe and entrepreneur spirit of our company.
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- Flexible working time and remote work opportunity
- Multicultural, dynamic and entrepreneur environment full of development opportunities
- Great atmosphere in a team of ‘best in business’ Professionals
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
OUR GROWTH IS POWERED BY PLANTS, OUR FUTURE IS POWERED BY YOU!
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. In Poland, we’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Delma and Flora that people know and love. We have been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career-defining opportunities. We work in Insurgent Culture with a talented and hungry team, demonstrating Unconditional Delivery Mindset each day. We act like owners, pick up the phone & get it done!
#Upfielders #TalentAcquisition #sourcing