Customer Service Analyst
This position is temporarily remote while our Downtown office is closed.
About the Role!
As CSA, you will act as a key liaison with the customer and sales team. You are responsible for on-time and in-full delivery to customers via relationship development, accurate and timely order processing, issue resolution, and continuous process improvement.
You'll excel in this role if you like working under minimal supervision and are able to collaborate with team members on day-to-day activities. Your previous experience in Customer Service/ Order to Cash and SAP OTC will pave the way for your success working in ambiguous situations.
It's not necessary you be French speaking but it is an asset!
- Accurately process, audit and manage customer orders in SAP.
- Be the point of contact with customers to answer questions/resolve discrepancies regarding stock, availability, shortages, timing of shipments and Upfield terms of sale.
- Follow-up on stock shortages, order shipping, customer specific requirements and miscellaneous issues that relate on time and in full delivery of customer orders.
- Resolve customer order modifications and cancelations.
- Resolution of EDI errors.
- Help in setting up new customers.
- Linking point between customer and “Non-customer facing – order management” team to resolve identified order issues.
- Drive Master Data synchronization initiatives to reduce order validation.
- Analyze, recommend and implement opportunities for improvement within the customer’s Supply Chain to improve service levels and reduce costs.
- Contribute to excellent customer service (> 98 % CCFOT).
- Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in Customer Service or Order-to-Cash.
- Minimal supervision needed.
- Ability to balance priorities under tight timelines - interacting with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong SAP skills in OTC module.
- Excellent data management and analytical capabilities.
- Bilingual English/French is an asset.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.