New Century, KS
About the Role!
The Logistics Coordinator will:
- Schedule inbound and outbound freight for the site.
- Enter and tender outbound loads in TM for the shuttle carrier.
- Maintain trailer pool for off line carriers and communicate issues to Corporate Logistics.
- Complete daily STO’s to the DC’s.
- Cancelation of un-used STO’s to clear open order report.
- Complete Daily Left on Dock report.
- Communication with carriers concerning trailer pool and completed loads.
- Schedule Inbound and Outbound loads in TM.
- Update Manpower Scheduling work sheet.
- Schedule Inbound appointments according to manpower available and planning need by times.
- Review of weekly Master Production Schedule against off line loads. Review off line loads when schedule changes occur to avoid Assessorial charge.
- Associate degree OR minimum 3-5 years’ experience required.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Transportation/Logistics.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of Transportation Tendering Systems.
- Organizational skills are strongly required to manage carriers and scheduling inbound/outbound loads.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to influence others. Ability to communicate effectively with the Corporate Logistics Teams and our carriers.
- Strong interpersonal skills; the ability to build collaborative relationships and networks with multiple and diverse stakeholders, internal and external partners.
- Ability to ensure tasks are completed within timelines to a high degree of accuracy and professionalism.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.