IT Service Coordinator (South West Europe Region)
Are you looking for a new role where you can make a positive change for your colleagues? And are you looking for a position where you can combine hands on responsibilities with pro-actively impacting the IT development?
You will be the first point of contact for our Executive Committee colleagues and help them with all the software and hardware related issues. Also, you will have the opportunity to work on the development of IT Processes and bringing our organization to an even more mature service organization.
About the Role
Your responsibility is to coordinate the support and set up of all technologies within our regional offices, factories and remote working colleagues. You can think of last mile telecoms infrastructure, mobile telephony, Audio Visual conferencing equipment, any other IT devices not centrally supported including some printers/peripherals/scanners/office room booking terminals etc. It also covers oversight of the movement of laptops/desktops to the few countries in region not covered by the central IT contract. You coordinate and support the local IT contact person in the execution of these tasks and if necessary, you step in yourself.
As Service Coordinator, you support our VIP colleagues regarding all software & hardware IT issues. You deliver support with ‘white glove' service and liaising with central teams as needed. You ensure high level of IT service provided in region where not provided by central IT teams, including;
- Taking ownership for managing resolution of Incidents and Requests associated with all in scope technologies using the central IT tool ServiceNow, which will be achieved by;
- Tasking and coordinating site contacts for non-technical tasks, including translating into local language as needed.
- Tasking and coordinating site specific 3rd parties or Upfield technical experts (where they exist, such as Factories) for technical tasks, including translating into local language as needed.
- Liaison with Global Network & EUC Service Owners/teams on regional elements of network & EUC incidents/problems/changes and other tasks as needed where not provided by central IT teams.
- Work with and assist site/regional Workplace leads to oversee provision of agreed non-technical site elements of IT incidents/problems/changes.
- supplier management (contract, procure, invoices, performance etc) of local 3rd parties to provide technical support for in scope technologies in region.
Note – VIP IT support outside of normal working hours is on request and time in lieu can be taken.
We are looking for you if you have the following skills and experience;
- Deskside support of end users – preferably 2nd line.
- Strong customer management and interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills including fluent English speaker
- Strong supplier management skills
- Confident / Personable
- General IT support experience in networking, applications, hosting
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience coordinating IT support across several sites/countries
- Experience delivering IT support for VIPs
As colleague, you would match to Upfield when you are working flexible and open-minded, you quickly adapt to changing requirements and you have strong communication and report writing skills. You also have a strong work ethic, resilience in the face of pressure, are good team player and you can meet multiple stretching deadlines.
Please apply below, or if you have additional questions, just send me a whatsapp message using 0615697958. I understand your resume might not be up to date, just send me what you have.
We would like to receive your application before March 30st, after this date, everyone will get a response.
Milou van Regteren, Talent Acquisition Specialist
If you want to make an impact where it matters, apply now!
#Upfield #Upfielders #LI-MR1