IT Platform Lead - Make to Deliver
With overall accountability in the scoped SAP Supply Chain areas, the IT Platform Leader – SAP Make to Deliver leads her/his team within the Enterprise Applications organization to deliver:
- IT Business Partnering for Global Process Owners and Business Stakeholders
- Functional Solution Ownership
- IT Change & Innovation Demand Delivery
- IT Support Operations and
- IT Total Cost of Ownership responsibility for the Make to Deliver Platform
Technology Scope: SAP S/4 HANA Digital Core ERP (MM, PP, WM, EWM, PS) and SAP Transport Management on HANA (Primary and Secondary Logistics, Inbound and Outbound)
Main Responsibilities [up to 6]
- Engage with Upfield Global Process Owners (Make to Deliver) and drive the creation of the Technical & Functional Roadmap
- Build and Maintain the IT - Business Process alignment to underlying technology services and capabilities.
- Review all business requests, validate if that is the right thing to do – drive standardization, avoid / eliminate technical debt and minimise TCO.
- Manage IT Partner Delivery of services in the Make to Deliver IT areas across Operations and Innovation / Change Delivery.
- Review Design of all Partner proposed solutions and ensure alignment with the Upfield M2D process, adoption of SAP standard solutions and at the right cost for Upfield.
- Ensure adequately updated Solution Documentation is in place and in play.
- Build and validate adherence to Technical Standards by IT Partners (Development / Integration / Testing etc. standards)
- Help define an IT Product Roadmap Strategy for managed IT Platforms, based on Industry Best Practises, Software Publisher’s Roadmaps and Upfield specific functional strategy.
- Senior Presence and acumen to credibly work with Senior Business and IT Stakeholders
- Review and Validate all New IT demand in the Make to Deliver Area.
- Challenge requirements where they deviate from Best Practises / Standard solutions.
- Identify and propose best practises to meet business requirements.
- Work closely with IT Platform Owners, Global Business Process Owners and IT Partners to manage Demand Backlog, Validate and signoff Functional and Technical Specifications and Effort estimation while maintaining the Product and Functional Roadmap strategy Technical Standards.
- Validate Impact assessment / Design documentation to ensure Operational Processes are not affected post deployment.
- Drive Cost Leadership in Demand Delivery by challenging any non standard design / requirements.
- Work closely with Demand Delivery teams to ensure that the changes meet Business and Technology Standards Requirements.
- Ensure Support SLAs are met by driving structured Governance forums and correction measures as needed.
- Accountable for Finance – IT TCO across Change and IT Operations.
- Own, Define and Drive resolution of key escalated operational issues along with Service Partners.
- Drive and Validate analysis of key operational issues and approve solutions.
- Ensure no process downtime to Operational processes when delivering new solutions.
- Supply Chain – Make to Deliver Business Process Owners
- Supply Chain End Users
- IT Partners
- Peer IT Platform Leads (Order to Cash, Make to Deliver, Plan to Forecast etc)
- Enterprise Architects
- SAP M2D Domain Expert
- IT Delivery Manager
- Outsourced Partner Teams
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.