Territory Manager - Islamabad
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
The key is to ensure all sales related operations in your territory are executed within the requirements demanded by company standards, regulatory requirements and customer expectations.
In this role you are end-to-end responsible for sales which also includes partnering your distributors and delivering the targets set for the territory.
- Ensure ambitious target setting and delivery. Drive profitable distribution in wide spaces
- Coach the Field Sales force (DSRs, Supervisors, Sales team) for Performance in relation to the targets set and build a winning spirit within his/her team.
- Ensure streamlined implementation of the customer strategy at outlet-level in order to further build market share.
- Prepare and lead the Sales Team Meetings with distributors focus on results vs. targets set.
- Together with the sales team, identify & implement actions for closing possible execution gaps in the concerned retailer(s) when they occur.
- Follow up of field budgets and TTS usage at distributors versus incremental sales.
- Monitor RED (Redistribution costs) agreements and claims process is followed in letter and spirit.
- Build excellent relationships with the distribution manager / assistant distribution manager of the concerned Customers.
- Gather and provide competitive information to Upfield Head office on a regular and continuous basis.
- Custodian and chief implementer of freezer cabinets SOP at designated distributors.
- Degree in a Business-related area.
- 2 - 3 years relevant field sales force experience
- Chilled-Food FMCG experience is a big advantage
- prior Trade Category Management / business development is an advantage
- Bias for action, accountability and responsibility
- Building talent and teams with a growth mindset
- Consumer and customer focus
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!