Mechanical Project Engineering Intern
About the Role!
You will learn the responsibilities of a project/process engineer. You will earn working knowledge and working ability to interact and collaborate with internal stakeholders at a manufacturing facility.
- Assist Project Engineering Manager in scope, cost, quality and schedule management
- Manage drawings and document submittals and transmittals to the contractors to ensure construction and installation is based on good for construction drawings
- Verify and report quality of incoming project material supplied by the OEMs & Integrators per the agreed specifications
- Assist the Project Engineering Manager during the testing and commissioning of various food processing equipment
- Run errands for the mechanical contractors
- Incorporate academic knowledge into hands-on work
You are either a recent graduate or currently enrolled in an engineering program.
- Currently enrolled in school or a recent graduate within relevant scope.
- Ability to show GPA or transcript.
- Willingness to learn new skills.
- Flexible schedule.
- Strong organizational and communications skills.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.