E&I / Automation Engineering Intern
About the Role!
You will earn working knowledge within a manufacturing facility.
- Provide input, prepare and update P&IDs, electrical schematics and network architecture drawings.
- As part of the E&I / Automation Engineering team, ability work with a cross-functional engineering team executing project designs, quality, schedule, and budget goals, and ensuring project risks are mitigated.
- Assist in Start-Up and commissioning, prepare necessary documentation and provide inputs for programming update of Process Control System.
- Manage drawings and document submittals and transmittals to the contractors to ensure construction and installation is based on good for construction drawings.
You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor of Science or Engineering degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Computer engineering OR other related technical discipline.
- Understanding of Process Controls, Power Distribution and Electrical Design concepts
- PLC and HMI programming knowledge for process control applications
- Understanding of process control theory, data acquisition system, network communication protocols.
- Proficient in Office tools like Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable with a fast-paced and dynamically changing work environment. Able to cope with sudden jarring changes in project and priorities. Fearless in asking questions when in doubt.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.