Logistics Manager, SEA & FEA – Location BSD, Tangerang Selatan
BSD - Tangerang Selatan, Indonesia
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
Logistics plays a critical role in our growth strategy and the successful candidate will play a critical part in delivering our ambition. You will develop and lead our Logistics and Cost reduction agenda.
You will be directly responsible for all logistics flows and costs, ensuring we optimize our cost-to-serve models and that goods movement along all aspects of our value chain runs smoothly. Additionally, you will be instrumental in developing new footprint of the region and supporting the launch of new products.
- Ensure a customer focused approach to creating value and build a performance-based culture within the Logistics activities
- Develop, build and source the capabilities to ensure customer satisfaction and our growth targets are delivered in full
- Ensure that quality, quantity, customer satisfaction, and financial commitments are met
- Lead New Production Introduction projects for Supply Chain function
- Develop new strategies to streamline processes and reduce total cost to serve (warehousing, logistics, customs clearance)
- Perform metrics reporting and data analysis tasks to identify issues and opportunities for process improvements
Skills, experience and qualifications:
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in supply chain logistics and project management at a leading FMCG company
- Great personal organization skills, attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines in the multicultural environment
- Ability to articulate complex concepts clearly (both written and in presentations)
Reporting Channel, Contacts and Travel:
- The Logistics Manager has a direct reporting line to the Head of Supply Chain Indonesia
- Internal relationships: Customer Service, Planning, Procurement, Finance, Sales
- External: Third party logistics providers, Third party Manufacturers, Distributors, Customs and duty agents, Co-packers
- Travel globally for Supplier meetings, Industry meetings, project meetings and team meetings. Travel intensity as per job requirements
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
What will you get
Mobile phone allowance
Profile Review > Recruiter Interview > Hiring Manager interview > N+1 of the hiring manager interview