Head of Product Management & Innovations - South East, Far East Asia
Job Title: Head of Product Management & Innovations - South East, Far East Asia
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet. We’ve got iconic brands like Blue Band and Planta and many more that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world. We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities. You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal
Under the lead of the Managing Director for SEA & FEA we are looking for a Head of Product Management & Innovations - South East, Far East Asia to join our team.
You will be a part of the development of the Portfolio, Innovation & Insight team. And also have full project management responsibility to deliver all projects on time and within scope by leading and managing cross-functional teams through the Stage-Gate product development process. You will also drive value creation projects and be the first point of contact for site units.
In short, we offer a unique opportunity to work with a broad Marketing base. Focused on supporting the growth agenda of the Upfield Asia and you will also play an important role in building our future within the plant-based category.
We are in a great and dynamic office located in center city of Bangkok surrounded by colleagues who are eager to welcome you to Upfield.
- Full project management responsibility; deliver all projects on time and within scope by leading and managing cross-functional teams through the Stage-Gate product development process
- Utilize Upfield NPD Process, tools, procedures and deliver on targets
- Drive Value Creation projects
- Develop and execute detailed project plans to track progress
- Provide timely communications, report and escalate to key stakeholders on project status
- First point of contact for site units
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience from FMCG in similar roles
- Experience with Project Leading roles, preferably with new product development
- Marketing or business-oriented degree
- A strong interest in consumer trends and insights, someone that is motivated by translating those into product and packaging solutions
- Ability to identify new opportunities and develop new concepts, a can-do-attitude
- Fluent in English both written and orally
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment