Master Data Analyst – Vendor (1 year extendable direct contract)
The Senior MD Specialist is responsible for creation, extension, change and delisting of master data in dedicated Upfield systems, observing business requirements and defined rules for data quality and compliance.
The position will be thoroughly knowledgeable about all aspects of the S/4 HANA, SAP PLM, CRM and other related systems used for Master Data Management.
The role includes designing, developing, testing, deployment and maintenance of data processing solutions to enhance the respective systems and introduce embedded process automation ideas.
Excellent cooperation with counterparts in the business, both in terms of daily operational tasks as well as project activities is fundamental for the role success.
Senior MD Specialist is key player in timely and efficient resolution of customer escalations. They are also guardians of Data Quality, Data Reporting and MDM processes adherence.
- Play a role of the First Point of Contact for any projects requiring Master Data inputs, creations, modifications, including adjustment of MDM process itself
- Provide support for Master Data Specialists and be first point of escalation.
- Drive delivery of respective part of MDM team agenda with respect to distribution of daily tasks, leading meetings or attending project meetings
- When necessary, support team in creation, extension, maintenance or termination of material master data for all material types in respective systems.
- Ensure the delivery of high-quality master data which meets the requirements of our internal and external customers, considering the global standards.
- Coordinate material creation process to assure master data is produced on time and in full.
- Provide required reporting in area of general Master Data, Data Quality and Material Workflow
- Support Material Workflow users in creating material master data. Provide guidance or training to improve efficiency of material creation process.
- Lead and coordinate User Acceptance Tests for new developments in respective systems.
- Create or update existing documentation and training materials related to Master Data Management process.
- Actively work on improving process and tools used for Master Data Management.
- University Graduate (min. Bachelor degree) and/or holder of the professional qualifications in data management (CDMP)
- At least 4 years of experience working in operations environment with focus on master data
- Data related project experience, as part of the data migration team, involved in data set definition, data collection, data verification and mass load activities
- Process and data analysis, process network design (BPMN)
- Translating business requirements into technically implementable master data processes and solutions
- Self-starter, able to organize own work and prioritize tasks in accordance with business demands
- Very good communication skills – effective oral and written communication, ability to put forward complex data problems in easy to digest ways for customers
- Advanced/Intermediate English proficiency both spoken and written (global role)
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledge of VBA would be additional value
- Advanced skills in SAP S/4 HANA / SAP PLM
Contacts (who works with me to deliver outputs):
- Customers: Sourcing Unit (Global), Market Units (Global), Innovation Teams, Category, R&D, Procurement, SC Accounting, P&I, Artwork
- Systems implementation project teams
- Systems Support Teams
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.