Finance Business Partner - ANZ
Finance Business Partner - ANZ
Level : Assistant Manager
Full-Time 3 Months Contract Base
Reporting through to the Head of Finance the role will be responsible for driving the Country FP&A process as well as partnering with the business in Commercial and Marketing. The role looks to drive change across the function to provide more value add and strategy support to the Head of Finance and the broader business. The Finance Business Partner will play a key role driving projects as well develop a high-performance culture.
Financial Planning and Analysis
- Lead the annual budgeting process along with monthly forecasts to drive predictable outcomes
- Manage the BPC forecasting cycle for local and regional reporting purposes
- Be the finance representative within the S&OP business monthly cycle
- Understanding the business, shaping and managing performance and business reporting
- Shaping decisions, exploiting opportunities and delivering outcomes to the business
- Create financial reports and supplemental commentary to cultivate a high degree of transparency
- Cash Flow forecasting, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual cycle
- Support the business with detailed analysis and reporting
- Lead data-driven decision making and drive performance improvements
- Work on and build financial models to gain further insight to business activities and future opportunities.
- Be a business partner between business units in driving change and providing key insight into all areas of the business. Working with large data sets and managing / reporting on areas of importance.
- Degree in accounting, finance or equivalent; CA/CPA qualification
- Over 2 years of experience in financial, commercial and business partnering roles
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with ability to respond under pressure
- Advanced time management and prioritization skills
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to communicate complex financial information simplistically
- Ability to prioritise team efforts to support business requirements
- Advanced experience using financial systems in a commercial environment e.g. Excel, Powerpoint, SAP
- Experience of working in cross functional teams within a matrix environment desirable
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders.
- Flexible and open minded, quick to adapt to changing requirements
- Strong communication and report writing skills - Fluent spoken and written English is required
- Very strong work ethic, resilience in the face of pressure, good team player, ability to meet multiple stretching deadlines
- Strong analytical bias and Microsoft Excel skills
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.