Supply Chain Finance Supervisor
Supply Chain Finance Supervisor - Cikarang
Work Level : Supervisor
Employment type: Permanent
Supply Chain Finance Admin support the work of Sub Unit Finance Business Partner and executives on supply chain finance admin.
1. This position is as administration and business partner for the factory, handles the daily operations of finance in the plant Cikarang, (managing administrative, clerical tasks, posting JVs, Bill Payments etc)
2. Also performs weekly analysis of costs and production output (cost per ton + comparisons with annual planning and mission).
3. It plays a role in controlling the cash conversion budget
4. ensuring all costs are posted to the proper GL
5. manage & control for accrual plant costs
6. an important part of the monthly closing process, ensuring that all production orders are closed. Because of it, this role will help Head of Manufacturing & SU Controller to estimate costs in manufacturing P&L, that it will avoid us for surprise costs in each period.About you!
- Diploma or Bachelor in Finance or Accounting
- 2 - 3 years experiences in managing big data
- Experiences working in FMCG is preferable
- Ability to work with Ms. Office especially expertise in Excel is a must
- Be able to communicate effectively with other team
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
What’s next? Part of the process will be a 45-minute video interview. You have until 23 April 2021 to apply. The video interviews will be on the 1 May 2021 ! If you are not ready yet and want to know more about the role or you want to receive the full Job Description, you can contact Mega Meinarty @linkedin.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.