Job Title: Territory Manager
Reports to Regional Sales Manager
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
About the Role!
[add text here]
My primary role is to clearly understand customer needs and goals and provide solutions to meet those needs;
Reach, retain and expand the company's customers to ensure sustainable business growth. Develop accurate sales strategies to ensure the achievement of the region's objectives and goals.
- Ensure streamlined implementation of the customer strategy at POS in order to further build market share.
- Report on regional sales results
- Developing specific plans to ensure growth both long and short-term
- Create regional sales plans and quotas in alignment with business objectives
- Monitor and Evaluate team and individual performances
- Analyze regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth
- Address potential problems and suggest prompt solutions
- Prepare and lead the Sales Team Meetings with focus on results vs. targets set.
- Together with the sales team, identify & implement actions for closing possible results gaps in the concerned POS when they occur.
- Follow up of field budgets versus incremental sales per rep.
- Build excellent relationships with the regional Distribution Manager.
- Gather and provide competitive information to headquarters on a regular and continuous basis.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
Skills, experience and qualifications: -
- Degree in a Business-related area.
- 2 - 3 years relevant field sales force experience
- Two years Brand Building experience is an advantage
- Two years of Trade Category Management is an advantage
- Bias for action, accountability and responsibility
- Building talent and teams with a growth mindset
- Consumer and customer focus
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!