Ammonia Refrigeration (PSM) Engineer - $31.20/hr
About the Role!
As the Refrigeration PSM Engineer, you are responsible for the implementation and coordination of the elements of PSM, RMP and CAA 608 programs, regulatory compliance and the integrity of the industrial refrigerant systems, including ammonia and other cooling process systems.
Your role is in a unionized environment, working 8 hour shifts.
- Maintain a working knowledge of PSM (14 elements), RMP, CAA 608 and applicable state and federal rules and regulations.
- Implement PSM programs and ensure that regulatory requirements are met.
- Provide direction and assist the manufacturing facility in developing, implementing and sustaining facility specific policies, procedures, programs and training to achieve and maintain compliance with Health & Safety and environmental laws and regulations.
- Conduct routine meetings with designated refrigeration personnel.
- Provide technical and high level PSM related training as required..
- Conduct audits and inspections of facility performance and activities.
- HS Diploma or GED.
- 3+ years experience leading and coordinating PSM and RMP activities.
- Communication skills, both written and verbal.
The entire interview process is virtual.
The process consists of 3 steps: 1 preliminary call to make sure you know about us and the role, 1 panel interview with 2 Lead Engineers on the team, and 1 HR interview.
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like I Can't Believe it's not Butter!, Country Crock, Violife and more that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.