Factory Finance Lead
About the Role!
As Factory Finance Lead, you are the local lead for the finance function in the factory and have the responsibility to drive financial performance and to assure financial control as per Upfield/Legal standards.
You'll be an active member of the Site Leadership team and plays an important role in the North America SC Finance organization.
- Responsible for financial activities in the site: delivery of factory result, management of capital expenditure, accurate and timely reporting of actuals, financial and cash flow forecasting, and application of activity-based costing (ABC)
- Finance business partner to the Factory Leader and the Leadership Team – providing decision support and financial analysis
- Drive value creation initiatives and partner with cross-functional teams to deliver sustainable cost improvement
- Reports to the NA Factory Finance Manager as an important member of the NA SCF Organization
- Provide accurate and timely financial reporting to support the delivery of the site’s costs targets
- Report the status and delivery of Value Creation projects and partner with local team on new initiatives
- Financial modeling and analysis in support of capital investments, site strategy, and other adhoc business proposals
- Maintenance of financial controls – ensuring adherence to Upfield’s accounting policy and raising awareness of risk management and financial controls compliance
- Control of the site Balance Sheet
- Proper accounting of Capital Investments (CAPEX)
- Budget for site conversion costs and delivery of a timely forecast – highlighting potential deviations from these budgets
- Bachelor's degree or Associate's degree with proven experience
- 3+ years Supply Chain Accounting/Finance experience required
- Self-driven and able to operate with little management oversight
- Sharp financial skills across accounting, controlling, and business partnering
- System expertise with SAP required. Other business ERPs (Oracle, JDE) preferred
- Passion for cross-functional involvement (close relationship with Supply Chain team)
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.