Sales Manager, Indochina and Thailand
Sales Manager, Indochina
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
You will be crucial to ensure country growth plan and serve as a key influencer to Upfield’s business partners. You should be initiative driver, problem solver and willing to lead within the Team in all circumstances. Establish and maintain effective relationships with customers and peers. Lastly, you will have abilities to present and sell ideas and techniques to all Upfield personnel that are potentially new ways of achieving profitable sales growth and NIP targets.
Main Job Responsibilities
- Manage portfolio of country’s operating budgets (NSV, Trade Spend) and costs according to annual allocation, ensuring efficient usage of resources.
- Drive distribution partners, delivering the individual and collective success required of the countries.
- Develop and implement short- and long-term sales strategies and plans (e.g. active customer generation, new customer generation, route to market plans, etc.) to achieve sales targets for assigned countries.
- Identify trade spend efficiencies, opportunities and risks. Develop customer and category specific trade plans that achieve growth targets.
- Review sales reports and analysis on monthly basis. Evaluate and generate sales trends/forecasts and form meaningful conclusions facilitate strategic decisions.
- Identify opportunities and raise through the proper channels.
- Managing a complex Upfield portfolio, and multiple business priorities.
- Managing a challenging customer environment.
- Communicate all customer, market, and channel activities, opportunities, and risks.
- To keep a close track on the AR
- To drive the Distributor in terms of increasing the numeric reach and most importantly drive the IMS and achieve the sales targets.
Skills, experience and qualifications: -
- Bachelor’s degree.
- At least 5 years in Sales, Category Management, and distributor management experience in FMCG industry.
- Ability to communicate well in English.
- Proven track record of sales growth.
- High degree of business & financial acumen and a continuous improvement mindset.
- Inspirational leadership and negotiation skills.
- Proven business management competency.
- Hands-on with Can Do attitude
Your Personal Power! :-
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you are an entrepreneur at heart and have a passion for winning, a strong understanding of the FMCG business, and would like to join us, apply and speak to one of our Talent Matchmakers!
[LL MM #]