We are looking for several P&I officers, temporary and permanent. Please contact us if you are interested in one of the roles.
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- Flexible working time and remote working opportunity
- Multicultural, dynamic and entrepreneur environment full of development opportunities
- Great atmosphere in a team of ‘best in class’ professionals
About the job
As the Supply Chain lead for a variety of projects, the role is responsible for aligning functional & leadership stakeholders to deliver projects OTIF. Project types include new innovations, Value Improvement Projects, recipe changes and line extensions with an agreed time plan. The role interfaces between Marketing, Research & Development (R&D) and various Supply Chain functions, such as Procurement Operations, Quality, Innovation Managers factories, logistic.
- Support, coordinate portfolio development by leading projects to design the Upfield portfolio. In alignment with Business strategy, to ensure full supply chain network, strategy and capabilities are available to support the business.
- Identify the key drivers of complexity in the Category with end to end (E2E) supply chain approach.
- Ensure supply chain inputs to Marketing to define Category Portfolio shape, evolution and define action plans to migrate to the ideal situation supporting in delivering/collecting key technical/ financial information to drive portfolio decision. Assess the potential cost / benefit of addressing each complexity driver for a specific Category. Lead specific portfolio initiatives to drive down complexity with Marketing.
- Monitor Category portfolio healthiness in terms of number of products in/out, critical volumes, technical aspects. Review the threshold levels for SKUs in the Category, assess the impact for existing SKUs in the portfolio and promote via marketing actions plan to solve the situation.
- Support and coordinate SUPPLY CHAIN activities to ensure OTIF project delivery. Accountable for OTIF delivery of specific projects.
- Input full SUPPLY CHAIN aspects on all project stages (sourcing, procurement, capabilities, capacity, investment, logistic etc). In case of existing technologies, responsible to drive Innovation process E2E until launch.
- Ensure effective communication with R&D, Planning, Procurement, QA, Factories, 3PM organization
- Ensure business competitiveness by delivering distribution to gross margins.
Manage function interaction with Marketing, R&D, Planning, Procurement, QA, factory, 3PM organization.
- Responsible to verify technical risk assessments is in place at each project stage to avoid quality issues.
Business case/Transfer prices
- Support Marketing on cost estimation for gate move.
- Accountable to coordinate transfer price delivery Deliver critical look at the overall business case (after it’s pulled together by Project lead /Finance).
Drive/Support/ Lead and ensure execution of the cost improvement Programs in the Category
Non engineering execution
Overall Program Management
Specific project coordination
Single point of contact for Supply Chain input for various teams like - marketing / R&D / Category and factories.
- Outstanding track record in OTIF project delivery.
- R&D, Planning or Operations background; Should have direct experience in at least one of the three functions and should have good understanding of the other two
- Knowledge and experience with Quality in Innovation for manufacturing principles.
- Basic understanding of production processes and capabilities, risk assessment and validation of in–house and comaking operations.
- English proficiency
- Excellent communicator
- Strategic influencing skills
- Team leadership
- Confidence in virtual team working and team coordination
You will be joining the world’s largest plant-based nutrition company that operates in over 95 countries. We’re building a sustainable business that delivers a positive social impact wherever we can. You can find out more about us here.
So if you are a people person, believe in a Better Plant Based-Future and connect with our core values of Performance, Passion, and Care, click the easy apply button below!