Key Account Manager
We are looking for a Key Account Manager to enable the company to achieve its national objectives in terms of Net sales, volume, profitability and market share. Are you full of energy to join Upfield and contribute to a plant-based future?
Main tasks :
- Managing one or more clients
- Developing a specific sales strategy for each of the accounts under his/her responsibility
- Building and managing investments (controlling margins and optimising profitability)
- Market and competition analysis
- Monitoring framework agreements and the deployment by the field sales teams
- Coordination with marketing, legal, supply chain, finance, sales force.
KAM specific tasks :
- Direct negotiation with customers (prices, delivery times, terms and conditions, etc.)
- The elaboration and execution of contracts (assortment, promotion, merchandising by Hypermarket, supermarket, e.commerce and Convenience stores ).
- Monitoring the organisation charts of its customers and identifying key contacts
Key Account Manager profile :
With BAC+5, generally a business school graduate or with an equivalent university degree in management/international trade, he or she has significant experience in a sales position ( category manager & Key account manager ) in FMCG.
KAM skills :
- Market expertise
- Customer relationship
- Sales Forecasting
- Negotiation skills
- Financial skills ( P&L, 3net, 4net investments… )
- Fluent in English
KAM competencies :
- Working in project mode