Social Media Coordinator
About the Role!
Upfield is looking for a passionate Social Media & Marketing Coordinator to join our newest brand in the Upfield portfolio, Violife!
Violife’s award-winning vegan cheeses are dairy-free, free from GMOs and major allergens like soy, nuts, and preservatives. Our plant-based cheeses are favorited by vegans and flexitarians in more than 50 countries around the world.
The ideal candidate has a passion for marketing strategy and a strong grasp of social copywriting, social platform management and trends. We’re looking for someone who has a history of writing engaging social content and proactively pursuing opportunities for platform growth and engagement.
The coordinator will report to the Senior Brand Manager for Violife and will join the Upfield marketing team with a variety of opportunities to develop their marketing acumen and show leadership potential to further their career within the organization.
- Write social post copy and publish content on owned social channels including Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Work alongside our brand manager and production agencies to execute engaging organic content
- Manage social communities by regularly responding to fans across all owned social channels: Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Own social media calendars, optimizing cadence and posting times across platforms
- Support brand manager on influencer campaign management
- Proactively identify community management opportunities to insert the Violife brand into relevant and trending conversations on social media
- Participate in marketing brainstorms and provide recommendations for social integration
- Perform weekly social listening to help inform Brand Managers of opportunities for social content
- Provide brand manager with weekly social performance reports with insights and recommendations on optimization
- Support the launch and growth of our online community of brand advocates, including managing community and helping to create activations that drive engagement, trial, and brand advocacy
- Support brand manager on day-to-day execution of overall marketing plan, including but not limited to: trafficking creative assets, copywriting for non-social assets such as email newsletters, assisting with invoice and budget tracking, event planning and more.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- 2-3 years’ experience in social media community management, with clear comprehension of social best practices and what is trending digitally.
- Stellar writing and communication skills.
- Painstaking attention to detail and project management.
- Passion for marketing and creativity, with an aptness for thinking outside the box, testing, and learning.
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- An entrepreneurial and consumer-first mindset.
- Creative and design abilities is a plus.
- Knowledge of social listening and social management tools is a plus.
- Passion for food and strong interest in plant-based products is a plus.
Apply now and a Talent Acquisition Specialist will reach out directly. The entire interview process is virtual so you can stay comfortable and safe!
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.