National Account Manager
National Account Manager
[Location – Sydney, New South Wales]
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
About the Role!
Are you an experienced National Account Executive/Manager looking for a business leading the charge on a food revolution? Then this is the role for you!
We are fast becoming the world’s largest plant-based food supplier with a large growth mindset over the coming years that will put you in the prime seat of a category that is fast becoming the priority of major food retailers.
Reporting directly to our Head of Grocery, you will be responsible for assisting in the management of the Woolworths and Coles business for Upfield. Your core function will include all aspects of account management; managing service & stock, assisting with category reviews, customer management, managing promotional programs, point of sale execution, internal forecasting, & trade spend management.
- Previous National Account experience within the FMCG Industry on Coles or Woolworths
- Degree qualified in business / finance or related field
- Networking & relationship skills with both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent data analysis and ability in "building stories" via PowerPoint presentations
- Excellent communication and demonstrated problem-solving skill
Sales Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviewing our sales forecast and aligning with our Customer in Monthly collaboration meetings
- Managing the forecast and launch of new lines
- Supporting in-store & online promotional slotting, strategy development & review
- Supporting general & range review competitive analysis
- Building strong business relationships with key stakeholders, through effective planning, and communication
- Delivery of internal KPI's, including market share, category and sales performance measures, and Customer Business Plan metrics
- Delivery of all key executional objectives, including promotional compliance, over and above activations and layout implementation
- Has in-depth understanding of our Retailers goals & objectives making sure we achieve “Category Thought leadership” and develop joint business goals for category growth
- Drives Retailer joint projects, research, trials to deliver category initiatives
- Lead Sales and Category reviews with key customers and ensure all outputs are followed up
- Work very closely with Supply/Finance and marketing teams to ensure the Voice of customer is integral in all aspects of decision making
- Executes flawless launches of new innovation inside their accounts
- Works closely with Head of Grocery of key strategies and initiatives for sales growth
- Assist in gathering intel on the market to help with further planning
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
- Full-time Permanent Role
- Monthly salary
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!