IT Business Partner
IT Business Partner, Europe & HR/Legal/Corporate Affairs
Location – Netherlands and up to 10% travel
As IT Business Partner you are Part of our Global IT Organisation and business partner for the President for Upfield Europe and local European GM’s. Also, you are partnering with the Global leads for HR, Legal & Corporate Affairs. Your main objective is to help the business areas Sales & Marketing to get optimal business value from the use of IT. Also, you truly understand and influence the IT needs and priorities of our European business and our global HR, Legal & Corporate Affairs functions through business engagement, and to ensure their delivery.
Upfield is a global leader in plant-based nutrition with a great history and a portfolio of iconic brands that people have used and trusted for generations. This includes Flora, Rama, Becel, Blue Band, Country Crock, I Can’t Believe it’s not Butter, ProActiv and Violife.
We are a global food company operating in 95 markets. We have the mind-set of a start-up with a cloud based global IT estate (no legacy systems) giving us significant commercial advantage in this digital age. This makes us fast, agile, entrepreneurial, cost conscious and accountable for our products – from seed to serving at the breakfast, lunch or dinner table.
We take quality seriously and around the world we taste products every 30 seconds. We take our consumers seriously and more than 150 people will taste test each of our new innovations before they hit the shelves.
Technology is a key enabler to Upfield success and ultimate growth. Whether this is the delivery of a new capability that enables superior consumer engagement or one that provides the ability for teams to collaborate more effectively.
About the Role
WHAT WILL YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES BE?
This role is to truly understand and influence the IT needs and priorities of our European business and our global HR, Legal & Corporate Affairs functions through business engagement, and to ensure their delivery.
Create improved business outcomes through the use of IT, effective use of IT resources to meet business needs, generating increased confidence & trust in IT by ensuring European business & HR/Legal/Corporate Affairs operate effectively, improve and grow our business.
Manage the relationship between IT and key business stakeholders in European business & HR/Legal/Corporate Affairs, be seen as the ‘single face of IT’ and liaise between central IT and European business or HR/Legal/Corporate Affairs.
Key Business Stakeholders include
Europe - Regional President (based Netherlands) and others with European business regional scope, plus General Managers of North/South/Western** European Markets and their directs. Note, the IT Business Partner covering Central/Eastern* European markets will manage relationships with General Managers of these Markets and their directs.
* Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, Poland, Ukraine & Russia
** UK & Ireland, Netherlands, Spain & Portugal, Belgium & France, Nordics & Baltics
HR/Legal/Corporate Affairs – Chief People & Organisation Officer (based UK) and their HR related directs, General Counsel (based Netherlands) and their directs, Chief Corporate Affairs & Communications Officer (based UK) and their directs.
European business & HR/Legal/Corporate Affairs operate effectively through the use of IT
- Ensure delivery of global & local IT services to meet business needs
- Ensure management of IT related business risks (Cyber, BCM/DR etc)
- Enable optimising of IT run costs (global & local)
- Manage key business stakeholders & users expectations of IT
- Ensure central IT teams provided with business area understanding &/or contacts as needed, and vice versa
European business & HR/Legal/Corporate Affairs improve & grow our business through the use of IT
- Ensure identification & delivery of changes to IT services to meet business needs
- Help business to wisely invest in IT enabled business change
- Help business and IT to wisely develop aligned strategies/roadmaps for IT enabled business change
- Help business and IT to wisely exploit IT enabled business innovation
Effective engagement with European business & HR/Legal/Corporate Affairs
- Builds long-term relationships with key business stakeholders and their teams
- Advocates for business areas in IT, and vice versa
Drive delivery of European outcomes in Central/Eastern* European markets liaising with the IT Business Partner covering Central/Eastern* European
- Help set their annual objectives ensuring European regional objectives are clear.
- Guide and advise them on achievement of European regional objectives, responsibilities and accountabilities
- Strong communicator with language pertinent to business area
- Knowledgeable in business area
- Located in/near business area key stakeholder timezone (+/- 3 hours)
- Cultural fit in business area
- Strong breadth of IT knowledge pertinent to markets (business opportunity focused)
- Financial acumen
- Integrity & loyalty
- 10+ years experience in IT leadership roles with blue chip company (FMCG, Pharmaceuticals, Financial Services preferred)
- Degree in IT, Computer Science, Engineering or Science (or equivalent)
- IT project delivery experience
- Natural leader
- Customer service focused
- Very personable
- Masters or other advanced education in IT, Computer Science, Engineering or Science (or equivalent)
- Some or all of ITIL, COBIT, PRINCE2, Agile, PMP, MSP, Cyber Security qualifications
As colleague, you would match to Upfield when you are working flexible and open-minded, you quickly adapt to changing requirements and you have strong communication and report writing skills. You also have a strong work ethic, resilience in the face of pressure, are good team player and you can meet multiple stretching deadlines. For this role, Integrity and loyalty is a must in order to succeed and we are looking for a natural leader.
For this role, we are looking for someone living in Amsterdam. We do not provide a relocation package.Please apply below, or if you have additional questions, just send me a whatsapp message using (0615697958). I understand your resume might not be up to date, just send me what you have.
We would like to receive your application before July 20th, after this date, everyone will get a response.
Milou van Regteren, Talent Acquisition Specialist
If you want to make an impact where it matters, apply now!
#Upfield #Upfielders #LI-MR1