Are you a Reporting Manager who is ready to take the next step in their career in marketing or data analytics? Can you deliver data analytics and insights on market and brand performance? And do you own reporting dashboards and drive insight to influence market strategy? This could be an interesting position for you!
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- Flexible working time and remote working opportunity
- Multicultural, dynamic and entrepreneur environment full of development opportunities
- Great atmosphere in a team of ‘best in class’ professionals
About the job
You will be responsible for maintaining dashboards, measurement, and reporting processes, and creating ad hoc reports on market performance. We are looking for someone who can work independent and is excited to share their knowledge across the business, helping others to find deep insights and actionable recommendations to improve market performance. Someone who brings structure and simplicity to the workplace, who is ready to dive into the platforms and the data, and who prides themselves on excellent execution.
Specifically, we are looking for an expert in consumer data (eg. retail, panel) analytics, with practical understanding of how to prove marketing impact through to sales using this consumer data (advanced analytics execution experience required).
You will be part of a BeNeFra cluster where you will provide best in class market insights and data analytics with stakeholders across the business. You will focus on both the insights and the business implications, constantly questioning ‘so what’ and be excited for ‘what next?’. You are contributing to a team driving a data-driven marketing revolution. You are excited to join us for that transformation, not just when the hard work is done.
- You are detail-oriented, balancing comfort in ambiguity with attention to underlying details, and have a sense of urgency to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- You like to work independently and efficiently, but enjoy collaborating across a wider team of stakeholders (e.g., brand managers, category managers)
- You are curious! Questions motivate you more than answers, and you are excited to continue learning in the rapidly evolving technology landscape
- 3-5 years’ experience in market research/data analytics in either client or agency side with a focus on retail and consumer panel data
- Experience in dashboard creation via PowerBI to deliver insights is a must to support regular updates to key business stakeholders
- Seeks expert status - they should come to be seen as the Upfield expert on marketing data analysis and manipulation - someone the markets trust and the first person they turn to for advice when running a sales test or facing challenges with their dashboard
- Complex analytics experience - experience manipulating complex data and blending from multiple sources (e.g., Alteryx, SQL - as well as PowerBI) – you will be tasked with building a master view of disparate consumer data sources
- You have superior Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, etc.) and PowerPoint skills
- Preferred: understanding of basic data science methodologies
You will be joining the world’s largest plant-based nutrition company that operates in over 95 countries. We’re building a sustainable business that delivers a positive social impact wherever we can. You can find out more about us here.
So if you are a people person, believe in a Better Plant Based-Future and connect with our core values of Performance, Passion, and Care, click the easy apply button below!