Marketing Business Analyst
Marketing Business Analyst – Belgium, France & Netherlands Cluster
About You & the Role!
As a Marketing Business Analyst at Upfield you will be part of the operational engine within the marketing team, focusing on and leveraging all data and analytics to drive growth. The Ops team will cover both develop and deliver aspects. “Develop” includes feeding consumer and market insights into the brand teams to build into their plans whilst the “deliver” aspect is focused on being an enabler to the team by focusing on operational excellence within marketing.
This Ops team will ensure that technology and automation are integrated and deployed effectively, funnels are optimized, goals are defined clearly and kept in focus, data is tracked properly, reports are used, and insights applied, budgets are respected, planning is actionable, and communication routines are smooth.
You love data! You love organizing data and reading data to extract the insights and then make plans that address those insights for better business impact. You love sharing your knowledge and understanding of data and insights with others. Collaborating well with the brand leads to empower them with the latest data on market trends and insights as well as and benchmarking analysis to recommend activities aligned to market opportunities.
This is a role which juggles data and operations with some savvy marketing know-how. You are just as comfortable building a business case for an new product launch to helping marketing teams forecast the volumes for their next big activation to analyzing the latest market and share reports to gain useful insights on trends and consumer behavior. While you like structure and processes as you believe this makes a team move faster and with skill you also enjoy thinking out the box with team members every now and again to develop a new process or idea that could drive growth!
This is a hands-on role reporting into the operations Senior Manager in an Ops team of 3 within the Marketing team.
This role will look after the cluster including Belgium, Netherlands and France.
- Work with the different data sources to collect and gather the data and develop the insights for the monthly and quarterly brand & category reviews across the cluster within each country
- Ensure a smooth process within the forecasting cycle to ensure the brand plans and activations are fed into S&OP within the monthly cycles and brand growths are reflecting the brand plans and strategies
- Work with the different functions to evaluate the brand activities using the ROI framework and share best practices and learnings across the cluster based off this analysis (working with brand leads)
- Assist with the NPD processes should the Ops Manager need some team work!
Key skills / behaviours that best fit this role
- Data and insight driven! Strong analytical skills allowing pragmatic solutions aligned to business goals and opportunities
- A fast thinker and driven by the continuous improvement. A creative problem solver who can find solutions for business challenges and ensure internal barriers do not get in the way of external success
- Can work in an agile, test and learn, iterative manner as part of cross functional rapid response teams
- A driver of collaboration, can work well in a cross-functional and multi market team to make things happen
- Thrive on ‘making things happen’ and seeing ideas through to action, a self-motivator
- Committed to delivering on the commitments you make with freedom and flexibility to do your job and deliver the results.
- An excel wizard! Excellent excel skills – knowing how to gather, design & track data to make it work for you and to get the best insights out of the data
- Have worked with the Upfield NPD system before and understand the process (Gates, business cases, artwork, code creation etc)
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters - apply now!