Supply Planning Specialist
As the Supply Planning Specialist you act as the planning representative in our production teams and create a short-term daily production plan for several production lines such that customer demand is optimally met to agreed service levels whilst meeting agreed cost targets and inventory levels.
Your day-to-day activities will include:
- Facilitation of the daily and weekly finished goods planning cycle;
- Communication and resolution of service risks with the midterm planners;
- Act as a first point of contact for our material planners and incorporate feedback on resource availability on the plan;
- Delivery of planning continuous improvement projects including the finished goods inventory and waste reduction program;
- Facilitate the finished goods production planning of innovations;
- Ensure optimal plan for the inbound flow of materials.
- University level degree;
- Extensive SAP (e.g., APO) experience;
- Extensive MS Office (e.g., Excel) experience;
- Planning experience;
- Fluent in Swedish and English;
- Problem solving - resolving differences of business priorities between supply planners and SU;
- Identifying best cost solutions for manufacturing;
- Resolving issues with suppliers and/or haulers that may be quality or failure to deliver on time.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
Everyone will get a response!