Finance Shared Services - Order to Cash (O2C) Specialist
Build from the scratch highly effective Order to Cash organization that will benefit from both market best practices, as well as your professional experience that you will bring to our Company!
As O2C Executive you will be responsible for Customer Invoicing process for Upfield Turkey. Ensuring all the sales are billed and has reached the customer on time will be your primary responsibility. Along with that you will also be responsible to ensure all the sales are accounted for in S4 on time in full.
- Should also possess knowledge to handle other Accounts Receivable processes in SAP, including: Collection, Credit Management, Customer Master Data & Dispute Management
- Analyzes transactions, understands and explains variances, and proactively identifies potential problems and solutions
- Ability to recognize unusual transactions, trends, or variations and communicate findings to supervisor or manager
- Analyzing the business needs and volumes in regard to O2C activities
- Building up the O2C process documentation including roles & responsibilities, process maps and high-level documentation
- Cooperating with IT and other key stakeholders, while setting up new O2C tools and making sure that all the processes are properly reflected in the ERP systems
- Possessing great interpersonal soft skills that are helping to establish good relations with internal and external parties
- Performing analysis, data-mining activities to ensure that O2C process supports core business as best as possible
- Preferred Finance or Accounting education degree
- Previous experience within SSC or BPO including O2C area, minimum 2 years
- Experience in migration of O2C process would be a strong asset
- SAP and O2C tools knowledge and a “can do” attitude
- Ability to communicate fluently in English
- Ability to work in a changing, dynamic environment
- Interpersonal skills to successfully collaborate with multiple stakeholders
- Seeking a challenging role that is also fun and develop experience
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.