Assistant Manager - Vulnerability Management & Penetration Testing
Job role: Specialist-Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing
The objective of this role is to secure Upfield through proactive identification, prioritization & mitigation of cyber threats. The individual hired for this role will Lead & Operate Upfield’s Global Vulnerability Management (VM) & Penetration Testing (PT) function.
- Evaluate and rollout security tools across factories
- Manage end to end vulnerability management program covering Websites, Azure & End Points
- Manage end to end penetration testing program for Upfield
- Drive vulnerability management councils & manage multi-functional stakeholders
- Risk assess vulnerabilities and provide direction w.r.t remediation prioritization
- Drive remediation of vulnerabilities & penetration testing issues
- Report performance indicators to the leadership
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Cybersecurity, Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 4 years of experience in information/ cyber security (Certifications like CEH preferred) | Minimum 2 Years with Master’s Degree
- Well versed in vulnerability assessment and reporting, including comprehensive understanding of Vulnerability Management methodologies and procedures
- Familiar with vulnerability management platforms (e.g. Qualys, Defender TVM) & Azure
- Worked in FMCG companies or Global Capability Centers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.