Trade Marketing Manager
Role: Trade Marketing Manager (9 months contract)
Location – Tel Aviv Israel
- Input on all the elements of product packaging to ensure the products have effective presence on store shelves.
- Ideate, Design and Roll out trade marketing and customer plans across general trade, modern trade and alternate channels
- Tie-up with the brand team for activating the brand inside the stores with the right activation construct and in sync with the brand objectives and strategy.
- Collaborate with marketing and advertising partners to implement brand communication including
- Product images, consumer & shopper communications adaptable across mediums and elements.
- Build brand preference and drive engagement across digital platforms to geographically targeted consumers.
- Ideate and conduct all the reward and recognitions programs for sales teams, trade partners and Customers.
- Activating all the E-commerce platforms and bring alive the brands on all such portals
- Delivery of Planned Trade Marketing activities of the year as per aligned timelines.
- Adherence to Sales and Trade Budgets
- Measure Efficacies of all activities by tracking of Pre & Post Offtakes.
- min 4-6 Years of experience
- Must have prior experience at a national level/region level in consumer business.
- Strong knowledge of channels, distribution partners, geographies and consumer goods industry.
- Strong planning and execution skills and ability to see an activity end to end
- Relationship Management/Negotiation Skills/Cost effective Management
- Ability to Multi-task on several priorities.
- Inter-personal skills.
- Ability to identify opportunities and effectively convince stake holders on ideas
- Ability to roll up sleeves, work with people and get execution.
- Ability to manage multiple scenarios and adhere to tight deadlines
- Ability to manage ambiguity
- Strong English written and oral communication skills
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.