Demand Planner CHATIT
Demand Planner CHATIT
Location – home office possible
Duration: 5 months
About the Role!
This is a 5month temporary role, to support the Austria/Switzerland/Italy business on the Demand Planning area: supporting the Austrian and Swiss Demand Planners, via individually manage certain areas , that will contain:
-business partnering with Sales, Marketing and Finance team to create a volume demand plan for a 0-6months horizon, providing baseline and promotional volume forecast on specific product sub-categories, as well as working with the central Supply Planning teams and warehouse in Germany to ensure product availability on the Austrian/Swiss/Italian market is reaching the expected high level of our customers.
- support New Product Developments (NPDs), project managing their implementation to the local markets, liaising locally with Marketing, Sales and Finance, as well as centrally with Supply Planners, R&D and Project&Innovation colleagues.
-a special focus will be Italy, where we are entering the market with new products and categories via Distributors, which needs to be implemented and settled.
Above areas needs to be achieved for both the retail and the foodservice part of the Upfield business, including our newly acquired Violife brand.
- Establish strong relationships with Sales, Trade Category Management, Marketing, and Finance business partners for forecast optimization purposes
- Generate Unconstrained and Constrained Demand Plan (baseline and promotional)
- Responsible for KPI’s as Forecast Accuracy, Forecast Bias, Dispatch Rate, Obsoletes (and their improvements)
- Represent Supply Chain in Innovation projects/product launch meetings
- Manage the full product lifecycle from innovation launch to delisting
- Work with Finance on Sales&Operations Planning (S&OP)
- Weekly planning the transfer of goods to the Austrian/Swiss DCs
- Work with Customer Service to ensure the highest customer service level is achieved on a daily basis
- You have a passion for building and improving relationships cross functions and cross countries within an energizing multinational environment
- Structured way of working, you like your lists and checks, and you work precisely
- Knowledge of demand planning and systems, e.g. SAP/ APO/ IBP / Excel/ Power BI
- Analytical: Excel skills are the basics, Power BI is the new tool set
- Operational experience in and knowledge of the FMCG Supply Chain
- Languages: fluent English (German is an additional benefit)