Logistics and Customer Service Manager, SEA & FEA
Logistics and Customer Service Manager, SEA & FEA – Location Bangkok
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
Planning plays a critical role in our growth strategy and the successful candidate will play a critical part in delivering our ambition. You will develop and lead our Sales Inventory and Operations Planning (SIOP) process and ensure the capabilities are in place to excel in customer satisfaction.
You will be directly responsible for all MRP activities, ensuring we optimize our cost to deliver models and that goods movement along all aspects of our value chain runs smoothly. Additionally, you will be instrumental in optimizing our cash position through effective inventory management and ensuring that our consumers always have the choice of an Upfield product.
- Managing customer order, logistics, freight forwarders and 3PL service providers in the compliance of its document accuracy and InFull OnTime performance
- Drive long-term capacity planning in areas such as 3PL manufacturer, warehousing and logistics.
- Ensure goods movement costs are optimized in order to drive value creation for Upfield and our customers
- Ensure a customer focused approach to creating value and build a performance-based culture within the Planning activities
- Develop, build and source capabilities to ensure the quality, quantity, customer satisfaction and financial commitments are met.
- Managing the customer complaint and preventive actions to support sustainable growth of business.
- Build and run the Sales, Inventory and Operations Planning process (SIOP) including demand planning, production planning, supplier planning and the integration of our core business partners such as distributors
- Develop strategies to streamline the processes and reduce total cost to serve in the right trade offs between service levels, inventory, cost and cash
- Perform metrics reporting and data analysis tasks to identify issues and opportunities for process improvement and cost optimization.
- Leading / Coordinating in Project Management as assigned.
Skills, experience and qualifications:
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in supply chain management at a leading FMCG company
- Strong background of Logistics is an essential and experience in customer service and order management is required.
- Great personal organization skills, attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines in the multicultural environment
- Proficient in interpersonal skills and communication with great flexible and friendly service mindset
- Ability to articulate complex concepts clearly (both written and in presentations)
Reporting Channel, Contacts and Travel:
- The Logistics and Customer Service Manager has a direct reporting line to the Head of Supply Chain South East Asia and Far East Asia
- Internal relationships: Customer Service, Logistics, Procurement, Finance, Sales, Marketing, R&D
- External: Third party Manufacturers, Third party logistics providers, Distributors, Customs and duty agents, Co-packers
- Travel globally for Supplier meetings, Industry meetings, project meetings and team meetings. Travel intensity as per job requirements
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!