Assistant Key Account Manager - Modern Trade
Assistant Key Account Manager
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
About the Role!
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Building and implementing a sales strategy in the entrusted area
- Effective cooperation and high quality of customer / distributor service
- Realization of sales and promotional goals in the entrusted area
- Developing your territory by maximizing the number of customers with the highest potential
- Taking care of the appropriate distribution, positioning power and brand pricing strategy
- Conducting trade negotiations
- Building long-term relationships with the client and using them to ensure a competitive advantage
- Coordination and management of the work of Sales Representatives
The ideal candidate has:
- 3-5 - experience in cooperation with traditional market customers (retail chains, independent distributors, distributor branches)
- experience in the FMCG industry
- strategic and operational customer management capabilities
- ability to cooperate and manage a team of Sales Representatives
- good knowledge of MS Excel
- experience in managing sales budgets
- proactivity and high motivation to achieve results
What we offer:
- Stable employment in a company with an established position on the market
- Dedicated training program
- Attractive package of benefits (Private medical care, Employee Retirement Program)
- The possibility of implementing interesting projects as well as submitting and introducing your own improvement solutions
- A great atmosphere in the team of the best Professionals in the industry
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
[add here about process/telephone interview – 2 stage interview etc/recruiter name]