Delivery Manager O2C
Role: Assistant Manager-SAP O2C
Location – Bangalore/Bengaluru, India
- Act as a functional expert in the SAP Order to Cash areas (SAP S/4 HANA 1709 SD: Orders, Pricing, Contracts, Invoicing, AR, Credit Management and Rebates).
- Integration Experience with SAP TPM, B2B EDI VAN Providers.
- Ensure the delivery of any subsequent changes and Improvements via the service delivery partners.
- Ensure adequately updated Solution Documentation is in place and in play.
- Drive build and validations of SAP solutions (new development/enhancements) with adherence to Technical Standards by IT Partners (Development / Integration / Testing etc. standards).
- Own, Define and Drive resolution of key escalated operational issues along with Service Partners.
- Drive and Validate analysis of key operational issues and approve solutions.
- Continuous Improvement Programs – drive improvement programs based on the nature and volume of tickets raised to drive value.
- Responsible for driving change management, incident management, problem management within IT processes.
- Manage IT Partner Relationship for service delivery for the business function.
- IT Platform Owner (O2C)
- IT Solution Architect (O2C)
- O2C Business Process Owners
- IT Partners
- IT Infrastructure and BASIS Managers
- 7-8 years minimum experience in SAP Applications Implementation and Support Lifecycle within ERP Order to Cash applications and understanding of how this is used to support that sector of the Business.
- Experience in SAP S4/HANA digital core for the above (3+ years)
- Demonstrated experience in delivering SAP changes / projects either as a project manager or team lead (4+ years)
- Good understanding of SAP Support Operations (2+ years)
- Experience in working with senior functional / business stakeholders across countries in a regional / global role (3+ years)
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.