NA Finance Lead - Logistics and Business Waste
About the Role!
NA SC Finance Lead - Logistics & Business Waste is responsible for managing and reporting all financial activities within logistics and BW for North America. This role is a business partner to the NA Supply Chain Director as well as the logistics, planning, and procurement teams in both the US and Canada. This role reports to the NA Supply Chain Finance Manager & M&A.
- Manage Logistics & Business Waste cost performance
- Improve Logistics forecast accuracy through understanding of cost drivers/flows
- Deliver month end Logistics & Business Waste results for both US and Canada
- Create ME Journal entry provisions, reclasses
- Report results, including drivers. Monthly cost review with business partners.
- Develop tools/reports to provide better Logistics & Business Waste cost transparency to key business partners
- Drive Logistics & Business Waste cost reduction through Value Creation (savings) projects
- Manage 3rd party Logistics payment provider
- Manage process flow for invoice processing
- Degree in accounting, finance or equivalent
- Over 5 years of experience in Supply Chain, Operations, or Manufacturing finance role
- Logistics experience preferred
- System knowledge of SAP, strong knowledge of MS Excel as well as strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Sharp financial skills across accounting, controlling, and business partnering
- Experience with creating journal entries, month end reporting
- Experience with Accounts Payable (invoice processing and troubleshooting)
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with ability to respond under pressure
- Flexible and open minded, quick to adapt to changing requirements
- Experience of working within cross functional teams
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.