Financial Reporting and Data Analyst
As our Financial Reporting & Data Analyst you are part of our 3BN € start up-minded global company known for international brands like Rama, Becel and Lätta. You'll report directly to the Head of Commercial Finance and work closely with the CFO. In this position you'll have a chance to put your own signature on the work as you'll be designing and building many of our systems and processes. This is the right role for you if you're eager to make your mark and make a difference!
Want more details?
This is an exciting role within Upfield where you have lots of exposure to the leadership team. You'll be in charge of driving the forecasting tool, owning system uploads, preparing all presentations for the CFO, and build the tools to create commercial visibility in our financials. What that looks like? You'll
- Own the data & template structure
- Own local reporting and ensure ongoing optimization and automation
- Drive and coordinate budget planning process by working closely to different departments
- Cross functional cooperation with all departments to ensure all commercial initiatives are financially sound
- Construct business evaluations and help developing tools to support Budget- Forecasts and Strategic Planning
- Coordinating month end financial closing process including submissions
- Coordination and support of consolidated Management Business Performance Reviews
You have a University Degree in Management-Economics or equivalent preferably with a major in Finance. You also have 1 or 2 years of work experience in the field of Finance (food or consumer goods industry is a plus!)
You have strong MS office skills especially Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with SAP is a plus.
You quickly adapt to a changing environment, have a hands-on mentality and a problem-solving attitude.
Working in a global setting you feel comfortable speaking fluent English and German.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
Hit the apply button or reach out on LinkedIn (www.linkedin.com/in/carolineweinberg). I appreciate your CV may not be up to date, so you can just send over your LinkedIn profile.
Everyone will get a response!
#Upfield #Upfielders #LI-CW1