Quality Engineer (Corlu)
We are on a mission to help people eat healthy and to reduce carbon footprint through the power of plants! If you would like to join us, read on!
Leading of quality aspects and improving processes with suppliers.
Supporting production & maintenance department in the process of continuous improvement and implementation of Quality program.
- Participates/leads of quality projects
- Participates of renovation & innovation projects to provide quality related inputs and guidance
- Participates of import & export projects to provide quality related inputs and guidance
- Participates of value creations projects to provide quality related inputs and guidance
- Verifies compliance of site operations through internal GMP audits and follows up CAPAs
- Prepares and participates in external Food Safety & Quality & Halal & Kosher & Vegan audits and follows up CAPAs
- Manages of oils, raw and pack materials’ quality, and suppliers’ relevant non-conformities & complaints
- Supports production departments in verifying quality of delivery, identifying defects, incident/near misses root causes analyses and as well as corrective actions
- Coordinates and reviews of site HACCP plans for new and already implemented products and processes
- Provides data to monthly Quality meetings
- Provides data to for biweekly Factory Performance review meetings reg. Quality topics & targets
- Provides data for Quality reports (Global KPI reporting)
- Customer/Consumer complaints analysis and follows up CAPAs
- Provides quality training to production teams, factory departments, suppliers etc.
- Conducts supplier approvals (if necessary, perform site audits) for new suppliers and as well as for 3PMs (if any)
- Prepares and updates (if necessary) of quality procedures and instructions
- SAP QM, FOL and specification usage according to implemented requirements
- Provides quality improvements projects to decrease cost of non-quality & number of incidents
- Provides data for Business Case(s) (new QC Lab. equipment and improvement projects)
- Follows up Quality CAPEXs with Technical Department
- Coaches to QC Lab. Blue-collar personal
Skills and Experience Required
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Chemistry, Chemical/Food Engineering
- Respective experience of minimum 3 years within Quality or Manufacturing in FMCG organization
- HACCP, ISO and quality technics familiarity
- Analytical mindset, attention to details and accuracy
- Ability to work independently as well as in team environment
- You have strong communication, influencing and interpersonal skills.
- Very strong work ethic, resilience in the face of pressure, good team player
- You are a self-starter, results oriented and able to engage with senior stakeholders.
- Proficient in both verbal and written communication in English
- Enjoy working in a virtual and multicultural working environment
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.