Social Advertising Manager
About the Role!
As a social media advertising manager at Upfield you will deliver campaigns across social media channels to spread our message of following a natural healthy plant-based diet, and get everyone talking about us.
Working with the Head of Digital for the BeNeFra cluster, you will be responsible for the strategy, execution, and optimization of multiple brands across Belgium, Netherlands, and France. You will work closely with Brand Management teams across the cluster to make sure advertising campaigns are executed to a high standard and tie in with their organic social media channels.
You are driven by consumer insights, understanding what makes people tick and what they want to see. You have a passion for plant-based food and are excited to bring the Upfield plant-based mission alive on social media. You understand how to target, test, and optimize across social media, and have delivered excellent results across the whole customer journey using social. This is all driven by an insurgent mindset, where you want to make a change and deliver results by being bold and changing the marketplace.
Bringing people along with you on the journey comes naturally, and you can share your digital-native expertise in clear terms to all audiences, whether they work in digital marketing, brand marketing, sales, or finance.
You are experienced in working in an international environment and have a good balance of strategic thinking and driving flawless execution in market. Collaboration to bring the very best result is in your nature – it is about getting the win for Upfield and our Consumer.
Positivity is in your DNA – your passion for digital and social drives you and ignites those around you to do great things.
- You deliver social advertising campaigns for our brands across Belgium, Netherlands, France.
- Day-to-day optimization of campaigns, working with creatives and brand managers to ensure all social assets are briefed and delivered in time for campaigns to go live
- Work with brand teams to integrate organic and paid social media activations
- Report performance back to the individual brand leads and Head of Digital, making recommendations to improve and develop each brand and then executing
- Actively look for new opportunities, options, and platforms that can improve performance of the brands
- Work with a cross-functional team across PR, in-store marketing, and sales to integrate social media advertising in to activations
- Work to raise brand awareness/maintain image and ensure best in class across the markets and brands
- Be the advocate for social media advertising across the business
Additional responsibilities to include:
- Be an advocate for digital media across the BENEFRA cluster
- Support the Marketing Operations team with up-to-date data from campaigns
- Work with brand teams to develop creative ideas and test them in social media
- Act as a social media point of contact for other countries, the global team, and social platforms
- Keep up to date with social media developments, changes, and new opportunities that affect our businesses
With your experience and hands-on approach, you can directly give input in planning, creating and optimizing social media advertising campaigns across various social platforms. Both platforms with are already being used as well as identifying new platforms. You are passionate for all things digital and you have the ability to translate this into insights, activations, and optimizations for campaigns.
Next to the execution of the campaigns, you are actively monitoring the campaigns on performance and if needed make improvements. Therefor you interpret performance data across the full marketing funnel and use these insights to improve performance, build reports, and present in a non-technical manner.
You can work in a collaborative, agile, test and learn, iterative manner as part of cross functional rapid response teams. You have a deep consumer focus, taking an audience led approach to translate insights into marketing and activation activities. You are able to switch priority quickly, as the role works across several brands in different territories. You have a strong creative eye with the ability to interpret briefs and provide feedback with impact.
In order to be ‘up and running’ quickly, we are looking for someone with a few years of experience, preferably within an international environment. Both agency & in house experience could fit to this position.
You would be a match to Upfield if you are able to work under pressure and be a strong project manager. Fluent English is required, and Dutch/French would be preferred.
Please apply below, or if you have additional questions, just send me a whatsapp message using (0615697958). I understand your resume might not be up to date, just send me what you have.
We would like to receive your application before July 27th, after this date, everyone will get a response.
Milou van Regteren, Talent Acquisition Specialist
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#Upfield #Upfielders #LI-MR1