Finance Analyst - North Africa & Middle East (6 months contractual)
Job Title: Finance Analyst - North Africa & Middle East (6 months contractual)
Location : Dubai, UAE
Reports to (role): Head of Finance (North Africa & Middle East)
- End-to-end Credit Control Management (incl. Credit Insurance / Factoring)
- Assisting Sales & Marketing with Spend Management incl. Pre & Post ROI evaluation
- Working Capital and Cash Flow Management
- IFRS Accounting & Reporting, P&L and Balance sheet Management
- Legal entity Management incl. all regulatory compliance (VAT/ESR/UBO)
- Banking, Treasury , Audit Management
- Contracts / Bank Guarantee / Deposits Tracking
- Cost Monitoring, analysis & reporting
- 2+ years of Finance experience with strong track record of delivery in previous roles
- Good understanding of financial metrics and financial processes
- Must be comfortable in a start-up environment with passion and grit to make their mark
- Should be result-oriented with strong analytical and organizational skills
- Very strong work ethic, resilience in the face of pressure, team-player attitude, ability to meet multiple stretching deadlines, great communication skills and excellent attention to detail
- Must have excellent problem solving skills and Ability to work in a fast-based environment.
- Fluency in English. Arabic is an advantage.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills, and PowerPoint capability
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.