Digital Marketing Specialist
As our Digital Marketing Specialist you'll support the Digital and Marketing teams to expedite our Digital Transformation and drive Upfield's strategy to create a best-in-class digital experience. Reporting to our Senior Digital Marketing Manager, you will work across all brands, digital channels and retailers to support our plans for success.
Want to know more?
- An experienced in-platform operator, you’ll take ownership of paid social media campaigns and keep the team connected to performance.
- Take a central role in creative development, media placement and reporting, bringing energy and a passion for great digital marketing to the role.
- With a flair for generating engagement, produce and commission organic social content, you’ll support our brands and channels. You’ll be unafraid of the challenge and ready to own highly visible feeds.
- Using your copywriting ability (coupled with a passion for food ideally), you’ll take ownership of website changes, migrations and maintenance in our CMS
- Take the lead on digital partnerships, managing the relevant agencies and staying close to the detail of partner content produced in collaboration with our brands.
- Community management across social channels for six brands both in and out of campaign, working closely with Careline team
- Support with monthly analytics to report performance across digital activity
- Support with Ecommerce strategy and approach to fix the basics on the digital shelf, driving performance and growing new channels
- Support Upfield’s approach to CRM and delivering consumer email journeys across all UK brands
- Support the digital team in PPC, programmatic and audio campaigns, developing fast in these areas if you’re not already well versed.
You will have been working in a digital role for the last couple of years and be looking to take up a hands-on role with lots of exposure to new projects and the ability to make decisions and drive change.
You’ll be a tech-curious digital marketer with an appetite for taking on new platforms and adding to your existing skillset.
Preferably, you're in possession of a Facebook Blueprint certification and a Google Ads Search certification.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
Hit the apply button or reach out on LinkedIn (www.linkedin.com/in/carolineweinberg). I appreciate your CV may not be up to date, so you can just send over your LinkedIn profile.
Everyone will get a response!