Head of Sales - Ukraine
Head of Sales Ukraine
Based in Kijev, Ukraine
Bored? Frustrated? Tired of being tethered by procedures?
You know that feeling when you have a brilliant idea, you have the know-how, you already build the strategy in your head 3…2…1… no action? Endless procedures, approval chains, and discussions. Not in here
You’ll become the Sales leader for Ukraine. In partnership with appointed Distributors and supporting functions (Marketing, Customer Marketing, Finance) you will deliver business targets (Net Sales, Profit, Cash). You will successfully build and manage relationship with Distributors to develop and exploit growth opportunities by maximizing distribution and in-store availability as well as activation, and by identifying white space opportunities.
Your Main Responsibilities:
You will take ownership of Ukrainian results and you will be responsible for delivering sales and profit targets including, but not limited to:
- managing daily cooperation with the Distributor
- driving Ukraine market share growth (retail MT/TT and HoReCa channel)
- responsible for distributor’s sales Forecast and P&L, ensuring profitable business, based on Upfield expectations
- participation in Ukrainian key Account’s negotiations (retail chains and HoReCa distributors)
- identifying and entering new channels
- implementing brand strategies on Ukrainian market, aligned with Brand guidelines
- defining together with Distributor route to the market of new products
- defining annual and quarterly plans and budget with Distributors including monthly performance management (S&OP)
- review and track key account performance
- reviewing business performance of distributor in Monthly Growth Meetings along agreed KPIs
- optimizing portfolio, placement, pricing and promotion in collaboration with Distributor and supporting functions
- coordinating availability of accurate and up-to-date Demand Plans
- ensuring timely payments and securing Upfield interest
- being “Ambassador “ of Upfield in Ukrainian market, ensuring reputation and good name of Upfield driven by Upfield values “Performance, Passion and Care”
Head of Sales Ukraine reports to Upfield General Manager Central Europe & Ukraine.
Skills, experience and qualifications: -
- Experience (min. 5 years) in FMCG Sales management
- Very strong track record of delivery in the previous roles – essential
- Experience in Key Account management, preferably in combination with Field Force management and Trade Marketing
- Very strong work ethic
- Strong negotiation skills
- Demonstrated customer focused attitude
- Business Strategy Formulation
- Project and budget management
- Experience in a cluster or regional environment
- Ability to work in a matrix organisation.
- Strong organisational skills
- Good communication and 'people skills'
- Ability to meet multiple stretching deadlines
- Knowledge of HoReCa market will be beneficial.
- University degree
- Driving licence
- Fluent in English and Ukrainian language