PR & Corporate Affairs
Corporate Affairs & PR Manager Iberia
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- Flexible working time and remote working opportunity
- Multicultural, dynamic and entrepreneur environment full of development opportunities
- Great atmosphere in a team of ‘best in class’ professional
About the Role!
This role will be key in building and strengthening engagement with our external stakeholders to bring the Global Mission and Brands to life in Iberia.
You will be responsible for leading and executing the corporate affairs and PR strategy for both our leading brands and category in market. You will use the levers of public relations to drive the agenda and reputation for our iconic brands, delivering against our noble purpose and business strategy at a local level.
- Working closely with the local marketing team and PR agencies, plan and deliver breakthrough PR campaigns which create ‘talkability’ for our leading brands.
- Lead and develop an always-on PR plan to deliver activity and news generation across the year for our brands and for our plant-based food categories, maximizing key moments and cultural hooks.
- Operate a highly effective day-to-day media relations function, managing proactive briefings with members of the press and handling reactive enquiries.
- Lead government relations and public relations for the business in Spain and Portugal.
- Protect the reputation of Upfield and its brands and ensure effective issues management working with the Global Corporate Affairs and Communications team.
- Responsible for external local PR agency
- Manage the execution of local PR activities with external stakeholders.
- Manage PR reporting against KPI’s and global strategy.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams such as marketing to ensure external communications meet business goals, manage stakeholder opinion and are coordinated with other activities.
We are looking for passionate PR Professional with minimum 10 years of experience either in-house or agency with deep understanding of the Spanish and Portuguese market; with a strong media and stakeholder network.
If you are a self-starter with loads of initiative, innovative and creative mind, with proactive and solutions-seeker approach, able to adapt fast in dynamic everchanging environment this is a perfect role for you!
To be successful in this role you will need strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to interface collaboratively cross-functionally and relate both globally and locally.
You will be joining the world’s largest plant-based nutrition company that operates in over 95 countries. We’re building a sustainable business that delivers a positive social impact wherever we can. You can find out more about us here.
So if you are a people person, believe in a Better Plant Based-Future and connect with our core values of Performance, Passion, and Care, click the easy apply button below!