Marketing Manager - Digital Analytics
About Your Role!
The marketing team is looking for someone to drive analytics and make us truly a data driven team and organization. We are wanting to optimize our marketing efforts across touchpoints and drive a truly dynamic approach at Upfield and with our key agency partners. We are looking to drive ROI and change our approach where needed. We are also looking to connect the dots and ensure we are driving action out of the data we have.
We are at the beginning of a journey to transform how we work on our marketing team and need a leader in this space that can help carve out the path driving change and sharing learning across North America. This role will be responsible for data and analytics foundation, strategy, and upskilling the organization. This individual will start by looking at data across each of our touchpoints and working with team to optimize our efforts starting with our websites and media and progressing to Social, Search, Email, eComm etc. We are looking for a builder, someone who loves data, has a vision for unified view of data, but also can be hands on keyboards building dashboards.
- Immerse yourself in all the data and analytics currently available within the organization.
- Work with marketing leads, digital team, sales, and agencies to optimize the data we have, how we look it and how it is leveraged.
- Work with media agency to drive ROI for our investments. Work with the ecomm agency to improve retailer digital performance.
- Upskill marketing team to be able to lead weekly data driven marketing optimization meetings.
- Create dashboards that can be leveraged across the organization.
- Work with agencies, marketing teams and global stakeholders to create an analytical foundation and drive optimization & impact.
- Conduct advanced analyses for Sr. Management to help identify key audience segments, understand usage patterns, and highlight risks/opportunities.
- Lead the POV, RFI and development of one unified consumer data platform for Upfield into cookieless future.
- Manage CRM segmentation, portfolio strategy and work with brands on brand specific CRM activations including set up, analytics & tests/optimizations.
- Assist Brand Managers in the development and management of CRM for audience targeting, and segmentation as well as marketing investment optimization coming from data analytics insights.
- Participate in the design, set up, and evaluation of A/B and multivariate testing.
- Regularly present high-level summaries to key stakeholders.
- Assist on day-to-day operations of the research team, prioritizing deliverables and balancing support for key stakeholders.
- Analyze and document the impact of online marketing tactics, site changes, events, and other key drivers of website performance.
- Staying apprised of industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies to drive ongoing improvements to available analytics.
- Leverage tools like Search Console & GA to recommend site changes.
Your Qualifications & Requirements
- Expert proficiency in web analytics tools (GA, Search Console & Data Studio), tag management systems, and Salesforce DMP and CRM platforms.
- Expert in dashboard creation with focus on Datorama.
- Ability to create segments and calculated metrics.
- High productivity with Microsoft Excel: Ability to utilize formulas, filters, and pivot tables to expedite the completion of tasks.
- Familiarity with SAS, QL, and/or Tableau a plus.
- Familiar with search insight tools e.g SemRush, Screaming frog, Google Keyword Planner an asset.
- Experience with ingestion of data from vendors and advertisers alike.
- Creation and management of audience targeting segments.
- Must be detailed oriented with logical problem-solving skills; ability to identify problems with data quality and minimize reporting errors.
- Knowledgeable about research, technology, and media industry trends.
- Ability to work collaboratively acting as a subject matter expert within a team environment to help define and meet measurement criteria and goals.
- Outstanding organizational skills and dedication to quality and integrity.
- Ability to contribute effectively in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Must be a self-motivator and enjoy sifting through large amounts of data.
- Strong business acumen and ability to present to senior management.
- Clear and effective communicator; excellent written and verbal skills.
- Interest or experience in buying media (social or search) is a major asset.
- Knowledge and experience in driving and improving SEO is an asset.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.